April 2, 2020

Review: Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer

Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer - Intrice Blog
Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer: This is a nude tinted face primer


The Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer (Retail Cost: $32) is easy to apply and has a nude tint to it that blends well into my skin tone NC25. I think this shade compliments a wide range of skin tones. It is very hydrating like you are rubbing water droplets on your skin and feels moist and cool. I like that its oil free so it won’t clog my pores and the hyaluronic acid formula helps provide 12 hours of hydration while feeling slick on my skin without any stickiness. 

The pictures below show "Before" without makeup and "After" with makeup applied on top.


Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer "Before" Makeup - Intrice Blog

Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer "Before" Makeup - Intrice BlogBenefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer "After" Makeup Application - Intrice Blog

 I applied with my fingers and it blended effortlessly into my pores. You do have to let it bake on the skin for a couple minutes to see it hide the pores but I think it didn’t do so well for my large pores or acne scars. I love that it comes in a tube so you can squeeze the right amount out and keeps the rest of the product clean from contamination.

Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer - Intrice Blog
My tip is to wait for 5 mins to bake before applying makeup afterwards like foundation or highlighter. 

Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer - Intrice Blog
It did make applying makeup a lot easier like you are working with a smooth canvas, which I was very happy to about. 

Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer - Intrice Blog
I highly recommend using this with liquid foundation. 
Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer - Intrice Blog

It didn’t irritate my skin even though it had a sweet fragrance to it and was easy to remove with a makeup removing facial cleanser and also with a face wipe.


Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer - Intrice Blog



This is one of my new favorite pore targeted primers because application is easy and does make applying makeup faster and smoother. There was no caking with my foundation, which is always a win!

*This is available at Sephora and retails for $32 full size.




x Carol 

 Follow me: Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top