March 21, 2020

Review: SULWHASOO Bestsellers Trial Kit

Sulwhasoo Bestsellers Trial Kit

Sulwhasoo Bestsellers Trial Kit


Sulwhasoo is a Korean skincare line that I have always been dying to try! This is their Bestsellers Trial Kit that was sent to me complimentary. I saw a big difference in my skin after first use, I am not even joking about this. This stuff actually works to improve my acne prone skin. 😍The only full size item is the serum, the others are like sample size in this kit but all the products smell heavenly if you like herbal scents or ginseng.

Sulwhasoo Bestsellers Trial Kit
Close up look at all the items in this kit!

I’m reviewing in order of how to apply the items in this kit. The gentle cleaning foam is so soothing and makes me feel like I am enjoying a spa experience and it left my skin super soft and supple afterwards. The first care activating serum (largest bottle) smells so good! Like a hint of ginseng and other herbal goodies. The aromatherapy aspect of it makes me feel calm and relaxed. This absorbs quickly into the skin. The essential balancing water is very hydrating the moment it hits the skin. Like you feel like a cooling sensation like cool water on your face like you are refreshed and the tiredness from the day is washed away. The final step is applying the concentrated ginseng renewal cream. The moment I opened this it reminded me of those ginseng candies I used to have as a kid. ❤️ I personally love that smell and I really enjoyed using this face cream because of it.

When applied, I felt this warmth wash over my skin in a good way. Like it’s helping circulating the blood in my face to renew my skin and my complexion. It does feel a bit like when you apply an overnight mask but it isn’t sticky at all. Running your hands along the areas applied you can tell which parts has face cream and which doesn’t. I also applied this along my neck.


The back of the box with ingredients listed.

I woke up the next day and was amazed that some of the large pores I had closed and even the sebum on the inside was dry and could easily be removed. My skin looked smoother than the day before I started this skincare regimen. Some of the pimples I had that were puffy and turned dark because they are the kind that are like stuck inside the skin and come out looked lighter in color. The red pimples that were inflamed looked smaller and the white part came to the surface quicker than it would if I didn’t apply anything.

I am hoping it will heal my acne by penetrating underneath my skin and clear it up the more often I use this. My skin was glowing and looked rejuvenated! I had no adverse skin reactions even though my skin is sensitive usually to fragrances skincare and my skin type is oily. I never had this experience with any other skincare line so quickly that I saw results. I am definitely buying the full size when these babies run out.


x Carol

Follow me on Instagram: @intriceblog :)

*This product was sent complimentary by Sulwhasoo and Influenster in exchange for a review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top