August 15, 2014

August 2014 Birchbox

August 2014 Birchbox -- intrice.blogspot.com

My August 2014 Birchbox has arrived!  ^^

Products included were:
- Derma e Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid 
- Model Co. Shimmer Bronzer
- Whish Shave Crave Shacing Cream in Açai Grapefruit
- Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Fragrance 
- Benefit Cosmetics Posiebalm

The item I am most excited about is the Derma e Hydrating Mist because it's just too darn hot in Florida and I would definitely need something like this to keep my skin quenched. :) 

The item I am least happy about would be the Model Co. Bronzer. It looks a bit dark so we will see if it's compatible with my skin tone. I also think I wouldn't use it as much as the other items in my Birchbox because it looks like it has shimmer. 

If you received your Birchbox already, what items did you get? 
Let me know in the comments or leave me a tweet @intriceblog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top