October 10, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award




I was nominated by the very lovely
Melissy Goose of {Melissy Goose Blog} for the "One Lovely Blog Award."
She has adorable dogs (trust me you want to see them on her blog) and is a beauty haul youtuber.
Thank you Melissy for nominating me!

The Rules:
- Take time to thank the person who nominated you and use the award logo in your own post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other awesome bloggers you would like to get to know better.
- Follow the person who nominated you.


7 Facts About Me:



  1. I hate rollercoasters: Used to love them when I was a kid but then I went on Dueling Dragons. (It is now renamed "Dragon Challenge" and is the bigger Harry Potter roller coaster at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure Orlando/Wizarding World of Harry Potter.) After riding that one, I got the worst whiplash ever.
  2. The first time I experienced snow was in China in 2012.
    first-snow-experience--intrice.blogspot.com
    I did not make that snowman, lol. We found it outside of the dorm.
  3. I currently like tribal prints.
  4. The last song I listened to is "Not Enough" from Carousel (check it out on youtube)
  5. My favorite cheese is smoked gouda. 
  6. My favorite line of handbags is Dooney and Bourke because of their quality and styles.
  7. I love going to Medieval and Renaissance Fairs. It's so much fun ^^ because it's outside. Love the garb, the acting, and the jousting. Sometimes I even dress up.

Here are my nominees for the "One Lovely Blog Award":
Cassandra Morgan at Cassandra Morgan Blog
TaChè at Beauty with TaChè 
Trisha at Stuff I Love 
Jenn at A Beautiful Zen 
Joely at Fashion Beyond Forty 
Yefiny at Sobretodo by YBM 
Roz at Roz in Focus 

Looking forward to reading your answers! :)

x Carol

2 comments:

  1. In reading your answers I think you are my Asian twin! So many things we have in common! Thank you so much for nominating me!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me :) It feels like it took forever to think of who to nominate myself!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top