September 7, 2014

Review: Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Perfume

Catherine Malandrino Perfume -- Credit: Birchbox.com
Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Perfume (Full Size) // Credit: Birchbox.com

August 2014 Birchbox
Sample was part of my August 2014 Birchbox //  Credit: Birchbox.com 

Actual sample packet that arrived for the Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Perfume...looks different huh? :/

This is going to be a short review because it is about a fragrance sample. On the description page, it says that this fragrance contains Italian mandarin, ruby red grapefruit, and Nashi pear. This scent is very much sweet and fruity, which makes it great to wear the whole day without being too overpowering.


You can wear this for hours and a little does go a long way. :) Personally, it would be far out of my price range for how much I would spend on a perfume but worth the splurge if it is in your budget for its effectiveness.

[From a marketing perspective]
As for the sample size packaging, the one I received definitely doesn't scream to me that this perfume costs $110 full size. I think it would have been better if the packaging looked like the one on my Birchbox account page (second picture above). It's also hard to read the lettering on the spray bottle, I would have went with white lettering or a black colored bottle instead of pink. 

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris – 3.4 oz Full Size
Retails: $110 +Birchbox (Available at Birchbox.com)

2 comments:

  1. That's strange! My Catherine Malandrino sample came in a black vial.
    http://mishmash-musings.com/2014/08/augustbirchbox/

    Shea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is weird. I think they should not have changed it from a black bottle to a pink one with yellow text. It was hard to read what is said. I did like the fragrance though but so expensive! >.<

      Delete

Back to Top